Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Film-Forrest Gump

"Forrest gump" is one of my favorite films. I have seen it for many times. His life style is simmple. Forrest doesn't think too much of what happened tommorow. He has a great mother, who will do everyting to make him like a normel person. And she did, even better.
Jenny is the most beautiful girl in Forrest's mind. He love her. But Jenny can't control her life at all.
I copy some Memorable Quotes here:

Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Forrest Gump: Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Jenny Curran: Run Forrest! Run!
Young Jenny Curran: Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here.
Mrs. Gump: You have to do the best with what God gave you.
[Forrest has finished assembling his rifle]
Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump? Forrest Gump: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?
Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump!
[Repeated line]
Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

For more click here.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: