Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PRAYER

Lord Jesus, as I enter this work place,
I bring your presence with me.
I speak Your peace, Your grace, and Your perfect order
into the atmosphere of this office.

I acknowledge Your Lordship over all
that will be spoken, thought, decided,
and accomplished within these walls.

Lord Jesus, I thank You for the gifts
you have deposited in me.
I do not take them lightly but commit
to using them responsibly and well.

Give me a fresh supply of truth and beauty
on which to draw as I do my job.
Anoint my creativity, my ideas, my energy,
so that even my smallest task may bring You honor.

Lord, when I am confused, guide me.
When I am weary, energize me.
Lord, when I am burned out,
infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit.

May the work that I do and the way I do it,
bring hope, life, and courage to all I come in contact with today.
And, Oh Lord, even in this day's most stressful moments,
may I rest in You.

In the mighty Name that is above all Names,
in the Matchless Name of my Lord and Savior Jesus,
I pray, Amen.


主耶稣,当来到这个工作地点,我也带来了你的同在;
我颂赞你的平安,你的恩典,和你完美的秩序,并充满这地;
我深知你的权柄超乎一切所说、所思、所作,
且在这众墙间成就。

主耶稣,感谢你赐予我的各样的恩典,
我不轻视这样的恩赐,并承诺将负责有效的运用。
当我工作时,赐我新鲜的真理和美丽,让我来取用。
用油膏抹我的创造力,我的主意,我的精力,

这样,即便在我最小的工作中,仍能显出你的荣耀。
主啊,当我疑惑时,指引我;
当我疲惫时,更新我;
主啊,当我灼烧时,用圣灵的光来浇灌我。

愿我的工作,以及我工作的方式,
给我今天遇到的所有的人带来希望、生命和勇气。
还有,主啊,即便在今天最繁忙的时刻,愿我仍能安息在你里面。

奉靠那超乎万名的大能的名,
我的主,我的救主,耶酥基督全能的名求,阿门!

No comments: